Sell online using social media: Making your first sale online can be a very difficult process. You do what you have been told to, then you ask the following question, “why don’t I make a sale?”, “These things don’t work”. Then you give up without even trying.
Don’t despair, the problem is that most sellers don’t do the required research. We have been doing enough research from existing sellers and come up with a few tips to help you get your first sale on Social media.
- Leverage your Family, Friends and Fools; This in Ecommerce marketing is known as the triple F. Write a checklist of at least 50 friends/family/fools you know that might be able to buy your product. Share the product link using whatsapp, facebook, twitter or email. This method only costs you a bit of time and could have dramatic results.
- Your facebook status;Your product will nicely be wrapped with the title, description, image and local payment methods you need. However, you can go further by adding scarcity keywords like “just 3 left”. Also, factor these in your product titles etc. Statistics show, 62% of facebook users read product related comments of products from friends and 75% of these will click through to view or buy your products.
- The Big Brother; For a start, offer a discount to the first buyers. Tell them they have 24hrs left to buy the product or it will be out of stock or given to someone else. Create this sense of urgency in your titles too.
- Leverage facebook groups that already exist In your region, there are various facebook communities you could leverage to get targeted reach. Share your links there and finish the chain for your potential buyers.
- #Hashtags Using hashtags isn’t a way of being the most #millennial you can be. It helps people discover new things that aren’t in their feed. But there’s an art to hash tagging for your product. Super broad hashtags, like #art, #illustration or #shirt for example, are too general.
- Share, Post, Share, Post
I can’t stress this enough: utilize social. media. It’s called social media for a reason, it gains you an audience. You won’t get any sales if you have no one to sell to. So get to posting and growing that audience!
- Give Stuff Away For Free When people see their friends wearing or buying something cool, they figure “Oh, that looks great. Where can I get one?” Want to try to reach an audience outside your sphere? Reach out to influencers who might be interested in your products see if you can send them some. In exchange for free swag you might convince them to promote your shop/products on their social channels.
Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: HOW TO SELL ONLINE?
— online business step (@business_steps) 19 de junio de 2017